Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Staying Engaged With Your Nonprofit Social Media Communities : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success

Staying Engaged With Your Nonprofit Social Media Communities : Page 1 of 2 : FundRaising Success: "Once I got my computer back and stopped twitching, I thought back on why exactly my inability to be as “connected” as I’m accustomed to was so frustrating for me. I realized it was the online communities and supporter relationships I was concerned about damaging. It wasn’t the inconvenience of not being able to perform my normal day-to-day tasks that bothered me (although that was frustrating). I’ve got a system to respond and monitor community discussions and comments regarding organizations I work with down to a science, and I’ve worked hard to make it efficient. Without my tools, my system gets more complicated and speed of response is left wanting."

No comments :